The club meets on the third Monday of every month unless a change is announced by email. Meetings begin at 19:00 local time.
Please note that WCARC meetings are informal: we usually have a Treasurer’s report and a very brief report on various projects that are underway. We have a show-and-tell session at every meeting, so if you have something that the rest of us might be interested in, bring it along. We also talk quite a bit, as we have to get a whole month’s worth of excitement packed into a couple of hours.
Upcoming Speakers and Topics
- May 15, 2023 – Planning for the June VHF contest
- Jun. 9-12, 2023 – June VHF Contest
- Jun. 19, 2023:
- After action report on the June VHF Contest
- Paul Fredette (K1YBE): Update on the North East ARTEN Project
- Jul. 17, 2023 – TBA
- Aug. 21, 2023:
- After action report on 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest and 10 GHz & Up Contest (Round 1)
- Mike Kennedy (VA3TEC): State of the art in FPGAs
- Sep. 18, 2023 – TBA
- Oct. 16, 2023 – TBA
- Nov. 20, 2023 – TBA
- Dec. 18, 2023 – Annual General Meeting and Christmas Party
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all meetings will take place online. Details are sent to the WCARC mailing list before each meeting.