The club meets on the third Monday of every month unless a change is announced by email. Meetings begin at 19:00 local time.
Please note that WCARC meetings are informal: we usually have a Treasurer’s report and a very brief report on various projects that are underway. We have a show-and-tell session at every meeting, so if you have something that the rest of us might be interested in, bring it along. We also talk quite a bit, as we have to get a whole month’s worth of excitement packed into a couple of hours.
Upcoming Speakers and Topics
- Mar. 16, 2020 – SDR Update – Clayton Smith (VE3IRR)
- Apr. 20, 2020 – WRC-19 Debrief – Bryan Rawlings (VE3QN)
- May 11, 2020* – VHF Contest Preparation
- Jun. 12-15, 2020 – June VHF Contest
- Jun. 15, 2020 – FT8 – Richard Firch (VE3KI)
- Jul. 20, 2020 – VHF Contest Recap
- Aug. 17, 2020 – 3D Printing from a Novice’s Perspective – Bert Zauhar (VE2ZAZ)
- Sep. 21, 2020 – SO2R – Lawrence Dobranski (VA3IQ)
- Oct. 19, 2020
- Nov. 16, 2020
- Dec. 21, 2020 – Annual General Meeting and Christmas Party
* Note: The May meeting will take place on the second Monday of the month to avoid the Victoria Day holiday.
Our regular meeting location is the Fringewood Community Centre, 14 Fringewood Drive, Stittsville.